the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Thursday, April 27, 2006

animating blobs

I've been putting my knowledge of squash and stretch to fine practice today, animating for the TV project. Gave me a chance to snoop on some proper animators, working on their final films towards their degrees. There will be a screening of their work in a couple of weeks, which I'm really looking forward to.

Haven't got anything to post for now, although I may be doing a little bit of work on the HL2 mod, as the programmers still need to work towards a deadline. The next big interactive project I do will be my website.. should start on that in a couple of weeks.

There's a meeting comming up with my producer, so hopefully I can show off some of the animation I'm doing right now. Also I negotiated another website project yesterday evening, which will bring in a bit more money and some more examples towards my portfolio. Graduation is now only 12 months away.. I need to get some options for full time employment before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home