the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Monday, June 12, 2006

video!!

thats right.. I tok some time out from the packing to upload some early gameplay footage for you guys to look at.. all in a test phase, all could possibly change etc etc etc

www.reflectionsinthemirror.co.uk/visitingday/simon.wmv

Those are my thumbs on the ocontrols, and my girlfriend filming. The music is an early test by Odevil Jazz, my own personal music god, and was produced with Kittyhawk Drive. All comments on all aspects of what you see and hear welcome.

Oh.. and btw, I may be noticably absent over the next week, moving and sorting out new internet connections and the like. Hopefully when I re-emerge it will be with new imagery from another of the mini-games which make up Visiting Day.

Watch this space

8 Comments:

Blogger gnome said...

Argh! The link displays nothing than some nice empty cyber space... Any ideas?

8:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Copy and paste it into your browser, worked for me that way ^_^ the music is amazing :D. Guy looks cute when he dies as well :P

11:41 pm

 
Blogger Chentzilla said...

You may need to add http:// in front of it.

3:30 pm

 
Blogger gnome said...

Apparently my rather personal edition of Firefox refuses to display this video.

5:23 pm

 
Blogger gnome said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 pm

 
Blogger gnome said...

IE on the other hand had no problem, and I saw an extremely stylish (visually at least) game, while listening to brilliant music...

There I go then.

Cheers Mike

1:16 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mikey boy hope the movings going well. Just watched your video, its looking great! so jealous lol, just exciting database programming for me wooop wooop. Cant wait for the next installment.

Speak to you soon,

Cargi.

12:48 am

 
Blogger mike said...

thanks for all the comments guys... more to come...

11:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home