the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Saturday, May 06, 2006

a busy week

So.. a week has passed since my last post, this has been caused by a large pile of work. I'm going to do one of my round-up style posts to explain where all my projects are right now

TV Project
Sent off a first draft of the intro sequence to the client, who likes it. We will be meeting to discuss the soundtrack and incorporate it into the cartoon. It's already looking pretty polished, and just the right mix of cuteness and nastiness which is needed. The character is kind of a Tazmanian Devil formed of goo.. lots of fun to animate.

Colour Grading
As mentioned before on this blog, my girlfriend is a stop motion animator. She is currently working on a short film, and was in need of some colour correction work. So I've been batch proccessing in photoshop to get everything bright and stable.

Mikebithell.com
Lots of sketches and plans, going to begin this one very soon. Lots of really cool interface elements and ideas for interaction. I've decided to supplement the flash gamespace with a traditional html page, as many people may not like what I have in mind as per the interaction models.

UWN Animation Graduate Website 2006
Having made a little site for them last year (link on the right) I've been asked to come back and do this year's. The advertising for the show should be using old fashioned printing press styles, so the website could be really interesting to build. Starting on this in the comming week.

Websites for two local businessman, plus update on Votehughes.co.uk
To pay the bills, I have a couple of paid jobs comming up, just waiting on info from the clients. Not the most exciting tasks in the world, but they put money in my pocket.

3 Comments:

Blogger gnome said...

Wow!

3:21 pm

 
Blogger mike said...

lol.. to what exactly? :)

3:57 pm

 
Blogger gnome said...

To your over-ativity I guess... All I can do is what Douglas Addams did to deadlines. Enjoy the sound they make as they pass you by.

4:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home