the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

long time no see

the last couple of weeks have probably been the least productive of my life, I have had a great time with friends, as the uni year is drawing to a close. As a result there's not really been much to post work wise... I have however had a bit of a break through today, with the help of some of the incredibly talented people at the university. Here's a clue as to what I've been up to...


That's right. Today I've finally managed to get gameplay running on an unmodded, un-hacked psp. Thanks to the nifty 2.70 upgrade to the system I can now put flash content up for people to download and play on the move. This test marks the start of a 2 month dev time i've set myself to make a fun, fast paced game for the system. The first legal freeware title for PSP. You read it here first. This is now my priority, although other work for clients remains on-going.. here's some actual gameplay screengrabs


watch this space, updates are about to get a hell of a lot more frequent.

3 Comments:

Blogger gnome said...

Missed you :)
Even though I didnt know you had a PSP...

10:21 am

 
Blogger mike said...

had to pick one up.. i have always been drawn to shiny things

8:29 pm

 
Blogger gnome said...

Sleek and shiny things, apparently.

11:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home