Visiting Day BETA!
that's right. There is now a version of Visiting Day online for playtesting. Just a couple of points to make before I give you the URL....
1) This is a PC/MAC emulation of a psp game, for that reason the frame rate seems very low. This is because on the psp screen a lower frame rate is neccesary. Also worth noting that the multiplayer mode is designed for a console which can be passed around a group, so no online matches i'm afraid.. something I may look into down the line
2) The rotation of the console required for some of the games is faked with a rotating screen. This will be done in a far more interesting way on the actual release.
3) Don't try and put this version on your PSP, it won't work. The PSP version will be released soon
4) No music, but there will be, and of course you guys will be the first to know
5) Please feel free to give advice, and constructive crit. I really want to gauge opinion leading up to the release, which I'm now planning for the end of September (which will neatly coincide with the 1st anniversary of this blog). I will read every comment I get and give feedback (and credit) to those who's advice helps the game.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, now go have a go at the game :)
In other news, the site is comming along nicely, the colour scheme has been significantly altered, screen grabs soon... I think I've given you enough for one day :)