the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Sunday, September 10, 2006

psp portal

Right, I've decided to be brave (at least initially) and provide the portal for online play via the psp (as opposed to the download pack, which they can get from their PCbrowser) from my own site. With that in mind I've been doing some good old fashioned HTML coding to put together the PSP frontend. Obviously the flash site on mikebithell.com that I'm sure ALL readers view daily is too complex for the architecture of psp flash, so this provides a nice, clean way for eager alien destroyers to get into the game wherever they can get to a wireless hotspot...


it's kinda cool to be back where I started, coding very simple webpages... imagemap goodness :)

more soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home