the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Friday, October 14, 2005

fleshing out the ideas

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've just been so busy working on the documentation for the game (13 pages and counting). Who would have thought videogame design would entail so much bloody paper work. Anyhoo.. it's helping to clarify my ideas. I'm not going to post the finished doc online, as a hell of a lot of work has gone into it, and I'm not sure I want to share what could be a really decent portfollio piece.

Oh, and as an apology for the lack of updates.. here's an example of some more concept art I've produced for the document

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:18 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so cute O_o

5:49 pm

 
Blogger mike said...

lol.. cheers

1:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home