the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Friday, October 07, 2005

finally.. imagery!


well 'tally and flit' is definitely going to be my game concept. I've spent the morning drawing and colouring character portraits. I will spend the weekend working on the concept documentation. The characters are abstract, in the sense that they aren't supposed to 'be' anything in particular. In game I would want them to have a tactile but non-realistic look, somewhat like stop motion characters. These two are the results of multiple doodles, and some help from lecturers and friends. As I'm working to a time limit these are pretty final. (for an explanation of the story of the characters, and their place in the game.. read my last post)

Click the picture to see a larger version

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehe he reminds me of the thing :D but otherwise they look really cool :) you're game concept is sounding interesting.

9:43 pm

 
Blogger mike said...

lol.. true... noticed that after, may try to change it if i have time... also flit's name is being changed, as apparently it sounds a lot like an italian slang word that i'd rather not associate the game with

2:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home