the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Monday, March 05, 2007

and then there was sound

Oh dear, a little while since my last blog entry. The main news is that the sound recording for the game has been done. These sounds ranged from wind and twig snaps to the full soundtrack. Musically the game features a really cool accoustic sound, courtesy of Andrew Gordon on Guitar and Keith Trebble on Trombone. I'm currently processing and editing the theme they recorded, and that will form the soundtrack on my next demo video (probably online in about a week, and hopefully with better image quality than before).

Special thanks to Sharon Knight, who has voiced the many grunts and jumps of the boy.

More soon...

1 Comments:

Blogger gnome said...

I could do some silly sounding ..err.. sounds by clapping my feet you know...

Not interested? Ok, then.

11:52 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home