the online ramblings of a generally confused game designer

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

the game takes shape

wow.. it's late.. i'm juggling a lot of balls at the moment, so excuse my lack of posts.

The mod i'm working on seems to be going reasonably well... the level designers and programmers involved seem to be good, and on the same page as me. I've kinda taken on the role of conceptual artist on the project, and i'm chugging out some character designs, i'll post them when i'm ready :)

mirror (my game with chris and jules) is also going well. We're nearing the end of pre production, i'm teaching myself the relevant software to make it, and we all seem to be on the same track. I've settled into the role of programmer, despite a lot of panicking as i first took on the role. here's a mock up screen grab of one of the collage creation screens. placeholder text and imagery, as well as an as of yet un-bought URL


the player would drag the transparent definitions onto the picture, which would grow and become opaque to show they were being used... if anyone has any comments they would definitely be appreciated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home